- Supports real-time monitoring without affecting PC performance. It's powerful.
- Supports exchanging of monitoring configurations with colleagues. It's social.
- Allows you to exchange session log files and replay it back later. It's handy.
- Supports regular expressions for patterns searching and highlighting. It's convenient.
- Supports custom color schemes for monitored data. It's flexible.
Network Monitor is a professional software for monitoring and analyzing network traffic data on the Windows platform.
Network Monitor allows you to capture, display, analyze, record and replay all the data your computer exchanges with network via IP connections. It can be successfully used for monitoring behavior of LAN and Internet applications and services. You can find this network monitor useful while developing network software, hardware and services, writing your device drivers and protocols.
Network Monitor can be handy for the LAN administrators and help them to explore hidden traffic data of any network applications including the one originated by viruses and trojan programs. You can also use network monitor for security purposes to detect any restricted user activity.
This product, which is developed by professionals in the area of network communications, will help you to save time, money and precious nerves, as it already helped our partners.
We will take care of monotonous digging in network protocols and data flows. Concentrate your brilliant skills on your project, do your job with pleasure!
This is entirely a software solution that requires no additional hardware.
Network Monitor can be successfully used for:
- capturing data transfers between your PC and any network resource
- analyzing data exchanged by any internet site and Windows application
- spying and logging internet communications
- LAN hardware development
- network device driver development
- debugging any network software and hardware
- researching the functionality and behavior of any third-party software and hardware
- implementing, debugging and testing network protocol
- analyzing and reverse-engineering network protocols
- recording and replaying logs while debugging the implemented network protocol
- protecting your PC from viruses, trojan and adware programs
- exploring the way that any malicious software uses for spreading out over the web
- administering LAN resources and controlling network traffic for restricted content
Network Monitor can be successfully used by:
- software developers
- hardware engineers
- LAN administrators
- IT support specialists
- industrial control personnel
- SCADA software engineers
- science technicians
- systems integrators, consultants
- lab experts
- University students
Network Monitor usage areas:
- Internet Resources
- Remote Devices
Please use the form below to request a functionality to be included into the product.