- Supports high data transfer rates without affecting PC performance. It's reliable.
- Supports session data logging for replaying back later. It's useful.
- Allows you to configure the way it displays raw data streams. It's flexible.
- Allows you to tune user interface according to your requirements. It's friendly.
- Monitors any number of serial devices simultaneously. It's multitasking.
- Allows you to save monitored data even after session is completed. It's cautious.
Serial Monitor is an invaluable tool for all software and hardware developers working with serial ports. The full set of features and maximum product functionality will save a lot of your time while working with serial port data and protocols.
Serial Port Monitor allows you to capture, display, analyze, record and replay all serial port data exchanged between the Windows application and the serial device. It can be successfully used in application development, device driver or serial hardware development and offers the powerful platform for effective coding, testing and optimization.
This product, which is developed by professionals in the area of serial port communications, will help you to save time, money and precious nerves, as it already helped our partners.
We will take care of monotonous digging in serial protocols and data flows. Concentrate your brilliant skills on your project, do your job with pleasure!
This is entirely a software solution that requires no additional hardware.
Serial Port Monitor can be successfully used for:
- interception and analysis of data transfers between any serial device and Windows application
- debugging any serial software or hardware
- development of rs232 peripheral hardware
- development of serial device drivers
- researching the functionality of any third-party software and hardware
- implementing, debugging and testing serial protocol between device and device driver
- analyzing and reverse-engineering serial protocols
- recording and replaying logs while debugging the implemented protocol
- spying and logging RS232/422/485 communications
- com port bridging and analyzing
- parsing MODBUS protocol messages
- debugging and testing MODBUS device
- writing and executing java scripts for custom rs232 data manipulation
Serial Port Monitor can be successfully used by:
- software developers
- hardware engineers
- IT support specialists
- industrial control personnel
- SCADA software engineers
- science technicians
- systems integrators, consultants
- lab experts
- University students
Serial Port Monitor usage areas:
- Mobile Phones
- Diagnostic equipment
- Controlling and measuring equipment (oscillographs, manometers, sensors...)
- Pocket PC
- Digital Cams
- Network equipment
- Serial device servers, NPort servers
- Wireless LAN equipment
- Routers, Multiplexers, Hubs, Switches
- MIDI-serial devices
- Multiport Serial Boards
- RS-232 to RS-422/485 converters
- Serial to fiber converters
- Network-enable serial devices
- Serial device controllers
- Entertaining equipment, simulators
- HVAC, door entry systems, bar code readers
- Card readers
- Cash registers
- Bar-code readers
Please use the form below to request a functionality to be included into the product.