- Supports high data transfer rates without affecting PC performance. It's reliable.
- Supports custom color schemes for monitored data. It's friendly.
- Provides you with detailed customized real-time data statistics. It's accurate.
- Allows you to monitor data in different encodings and data types. It's flexible.
- Allows you to choose from 4 editions and 6 License types. It's suitable.
- Supports regular expressions for custom pattern highlighting. It's convenient.
USB Monitor is a basic tool for monitoring and analyzing USB devices and any kind of application working with them on Windows platform.
Universal Serial Bus Monitor allows you to intercept, display, record and analyze USB protocol and all the data transferred between any USB device connected to your PC and applications. It can be successfully used in application development, USB device driver or hardware development and offers the powerful platform for effective coding, testing and optimization.
This software USB analyzer, which is developed by professionals in the area of USB communications, will help you to save time, money and precious nerves, as it already helped our partners.
We will take care of monotonous digging in usb protocols and data flows. Concentrate your brilliant skills on your project, do your job with pleasure!
This USB analyzer is a software solution that requires no additional hardware.
USB analyzer can be successfully used for:
- capturing data transfers between any Windows application and USB host controller
- capturing and analyzing USB data exchanged by any device and Windows application
- capturing data flow from USB communications in binary, ASCII and HEX format
- Universal Serial Bus hardware development
- USB device driver development
- debugging any Universal Serial Bus related software and hardware
- research the functionality of any third-party software and hardware
- implementing, debugging and testing protocol between device and device driver
- USB protocol analyzing and reverse-engineering protocols
- recording and replaying logs while debugging the implemented protocol
- USB analyzing, spying and logging USB communications
- capturing USB data transfer in log file. USB data logger
USB analyzer can be successfully used by:
- software developers
- hardware engineers
- IT support specialists
- industrial control personnel
- SCADA software engineers
- science technicians
- systems integrators, consultants
- lab experts
- University students
USB protocol analyzer usage areas:
- Сard readers
- KVM switches
- USB Keyboards
- MP3 players
- Mass Storage devices
- USB Adapters
- Universal Serial Bus Ethernet adapters
- USB Hubs
- TV Tuners
- Joysticks and Steering Wheels
- Universal Serial Bus Audio
- Universal Serial Bus Midi
- USB Serial ports
- Human Interface Devices
- Pocket PCs
- Mobile phones
- Bar-code readers
- Universal Serial Bus Zipdrives
- Universal Serial Bus floppy
Please use the form below to request a functionality to be included into the product.