Application automatically closes several seconds after launch.
A required root certificate is missing on your computer.
This should never happen on a computer with regular updates from Windows Update being installed. If for any reasons your computer cannot be automatically updated, a manual installation might be required. Follow the procedure below to download and install the required root certificate in order to fix the problem:
GlobalSign Root Certificates
You need to download and install the following certificate: R3 GlobalSign Root Certificate (GlobalSign Root R3 SHA256 • RSA • 2048).
Serial #: 04:00:00:00:00:01:21:58:53:08:a2
- Click on the "Root-R3.crt" link and save the downloaded file.
- Right-click the downloaded file in Windows Explorer and select "Install Certificate".
- If you get a security warning, click the "Open" button.
- Select "Local Machine" store location and click the "Next" button.
- Select the "Place all certificates in the following store" and click the "Browse" button.
- Select the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" store and click the "OK" button.
- Click "Next" and complete the wizard.