- 09/10/2019New Product
- 06/26/2019Product UpdatedRemote Serial Ports product is now out of beta and is available for download. The product is free for home and educational use.
- 06/25/2019Product UpdatedVirtual Serial Ports has been updated. This release fixes a reported bug.
- 05/28/2019Product UpdatedDevice Monitoring Studio has been updated. This release introduces a new logging format (DMSLOG8), which is now out of beta. This format is more flexible, has better performance and supports various limits during recording modes.
- 05/28/2019Product UpdatedHex Editor Neo has been updated. This release fixes a number of bugs and introduces an updated installer with improved user experience.
- 04/15/2019Product Updated
- 04/02/2019Product UpdatedVirtual Serial Ports has been updated. This release fixes a number of reported and internally discovered bugs.
- 03/22/2019New Beta
New data logging format (DMSLOG8), currently in beta, supports the following logging modes:
- Unlimited single-file mode (similar to the previous format DMSLOG7)
- Limited by size multiple-file mode
- Limited by duration multiple-file mode
- Limited by size single-file mode
- Limited by duration single-file mode
In limited multiple-file modes the user may additionally limit the total number of files per log. In limited single-file mode oldest data is automatically overwritten by new data according to specified limit.
To install this beta package, use the following command: Tools » Settings…, Beta Tab, check the "New logging format (.DMSLOG8)" beta package and click the Update button. When finished, restart Device Monitoring Studio.
- 03/22/2019Product Updated
- 09/21/2018New ProductToday we are happy to announce the release of a beta version of our new product, Remote Serial Ports! This software package provides an easy access to remote computer's serial ports. Applications will be able to work with remote serial ports as though they are connected to a computer they are running on.
- 09/21/2018New Documentation PortalNew documentation portal for all HHD Software products documentation has been launched. All existing published documentation will be migrated to the portal in the nearest future.
- 08/17/2018Product Updated
- 07/23/2018Product UpdatedVirtual Serial Ports has been updated. This release fixes a number of reported and internally discovered bugs, including a hang on outdated Windows 7 installations. It also adds a built-in command-line utility that provides simple API for virtual serial ports and bridges creation and management. See the change log for more information.
- 04/23/2018Product Updated
- 02/19/2018Product Updated
Existing customers who have a Lifetime Upgrades service, need to log into My Account where they can perform free upgrade and download new license file to activate the software.
Existing customers who don't have a Lifetime Upgrades service, can upgrade at a discounted price by logging into Account's upgrades section.
- 06/08/2017Product Updated
- 04/09/2017Product UpdatedDevice Monitoring Studio has been updated. This release fixes a number of reported and internally discovered bugs and improves USB descriptor parsing and displaying support.
- 03/29/2017Product Updated
- 03/20/2017Product UpdatedDevice Monitoring Studio has been updated. This release fixes a number of reported and internally discovered bugs.
- 03/13/2017Product UpdatedAn update to USB Monitoring Control has been released. It fixes installation issues on some computers running Windows 7.