This rollout is used to configure Read/Write Multiple Registers function parameters. It consists of Read Address, Read Quantity, Write Address, Write Quantity fields and a list. Register is a 16-bit value.
Below are the steps you need to perform to configure the Mask Write Register function parameters properly.
- Enter the starting read address in the Read Address edit box. Valid values are from 0 to 65535.
- Enter the number of registers in the Read Quantity edit box. Valid values are from 0 to 118.
- Enter the starting write address in the Write Address edit box. Valid values are from 0 to 65535.
- Enter the register number in the Write Quantity edit box. See the registers added to the list or removed from it. By default, all of them have a zero value.
- To change the register value, select it, then enter the value into the Register Value edit box and press the Set button (or press the ENTER key).
- Repeat the previous step until all registers are added.
Note: you can use "fast register entering" method. It is used when the number of registers is too big. Repeat these steps:
- Select the first register in list.
- Enter register value into the Register Value edit box.
- Press the ENTER key. The highlighted register's value will be updated and the next register becomes active. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each remaining register.
The context menu offers you the following functions: