Free Hex Editor Neo
- Allows you to find data patterns in multi-gigabyte files in seconds. It's powerful.
- Supports regular expression search across the files. It's handy.
- Allows you to make file patches in just one click. It's smart.
- Allows you to tune almost any aspect of user interface. It's flexible.
- Supports multiple core processing. It's efficient.
- Includes all functionality above and costs you nothing. It's inexpensive.
Free Hex Editor Neo is the fastest large files optimized binary file editor for Windows platform developed by HHD Software Ltd. It's distributed under "Freemium" model and provides you with all basic editing features for free.
You may extensively use the following basic functionality: Type, Cut, Copy, Paste, Fill, Delete, Insert, Import and Export and even try some advanced functionality. Overwrite and insert modes are supported. You may also exchange binary hexadecimal data with other applications through the Clipboard. This free binary file editing utility also provides you with the following features: Unlimited Undo/Redo; GoTo Offset; Save/Load Operation History; 32bit/64bit Patch Creation; Find/Replace for hex/decimal/octal/float/double data and binary codes; Grouping by Bytes, Words, Double Words, Quad Words;
Freeware Hex Editor Neo is extremely useful for viewing, modifying and analyzing hexadecimal data in extra large files and disks. For example, if you try to search and replace text/hex/decimal/binary data pattern in 1GB - 1TB file (or disc), you'll simply find no competitors for our product. The most frequent scenario in any competitive hexeditor will be: I'm sitting and waiting but never get the result.
Free Hex Editor Neo is the only binary files editor that processes lengthy operations in large files just in seconds. You'll never find such performance anywhere else.
Download this free binary file editor now and do your job with pleasure!
Free Hex Editor can be successfully used for:
- editing binary file of large size (~1GB) in just seconds
- searching binary files for hexadecimal and RegEx data patterns
- replacing bytes with bin/hex/decimal/octal/float and RegExp data
- developing and modifying microcode programs for x86/x64 processors
- researching and editing code of exe, dll, other executable files
- creating binary patches for x86/x64 files in just one click
- editing text files in basic encodings supported by OS
- viewing hex data in Little-endian, Big-endian byte order
Free HexEdit can be successfully used by:
- software and hardware developers, coders, engineers
- collage and university students, private users
- gamers, geeks and technological enthusiasts
- computer forensics analysts, investigators and digital experts
Free HexEditor usage areas:
- Creating binary patches for microcode programs
- Viewing internal structure of exe dll dat bin files and more
- Editing binary files of extra large size ~ 1TB and even more
- Analyzing binary files, hexidecimal codes and exe programs
- Viewing raw hex data, decode hexadecimal dumps of binary data
- Modifying bit fields using bit editor UI
- As game hex editor for PC, smartphone, tablet, laptop e.t.c.
- Transferring game progress between your devices
Please use the form below to request a functionality to be included into the product.