Please submit your review, then send us your photo image and discount request via e-mail message.
Serial Port Monitoring Control ActiveX
Serial Port Monitoring Control library (SPMC) is an easy-to-use Software Developer Kit (SDK) which provides you with non-intrusive serial devices and applications monitoring functionality for your projects.
It allows you to enumerate all installed serial devices. All types of hardware PnP serial devices and virtual devices correctly registered in operating system and visible in the Device Manager are supported. Once you receive an instance of a device, you can create a monitoring object, attach it to the device, then intercept, capture, decode and trace all serial communication data and events, including all serial input/output control codes (IOCTLs).
SPMC developer API is provided as ActiveX/COM and .NET Component, it provides you with a complete set of methods, events and properties that allow you to take full control over the monitored serial data.
Using the Serial Port Monitoring Control ActiveX component, your software application can easily sniff and process the communication data of any serial devices: modems, laboratory devices, medical equipment, navigation devices, USB serial devices and more.
Download SPMC now and start to implement the serial port monitoring functionality in your application!
Installation package contains of the following files:
- /bin/x64/hhdspmc.dll - 64-bit version of ActiveX control DLL
- /bin/x64/DIFxAPI64.dll - 64-bit driver installation framework utility DLL
- /bin/x86/hhdspmc.dll - 32-bit version of ActiveX control DLL
- /bin/x86/DIFxAPI32.dll - 32-bit driver installation framework redistributable component
- /doc/hhdspmc.chm - Library documentation
- /drivers/hhdspmc.inf - Driver installation information file
- /drivers/hhdspmc_x86.cat - 32-bit driver catalog file
- /drivers/hhdspmc_x64.cat - 64-bit driver catalog file
- /drivers/hhdspmc32.sys - 32-bit serial filter driver
- /drivers/hhdspmc64.sys - 64-bit serial filter driver
- /inc/hhdspmc.h - Compiled IDL file
- /inc/hhdspmc.idl - IDL file with library classes and interfaces
- /lib/x64/hhdspmc.lib - 64-bit import library
- /lib/x86/hhdspmc.lib - 32-bit import library
- /redist/Manual/spmc_redist.exe - SPMC redistributable package
- /redist/Merge Module/x64/spmc_msm_x64.msm - 64-bit Windows Installer Merge Module
- /redist/Merge Module/x86/spmc_msm_x86.msm - 32-bit Windows Installer Merge Module
- /Samples - Library sample solutions and projects
Serial Port Monitoring Control allows you to easily intercept, process and analyze data that is transmitted between any device connected to serial ports and its software application from your project code.
This component library supports all Win32 serial communication API capabilities and fully compatible with PnP, ACPI features and WMI technologies. It provides a high-level API. Utilizing this API you don't have to obtain domain specific knowledge from Windows Driver Kit (WDK) - formerly known as Windows Driver Development Kit (Windows DDK).
SPMC provides "Layered parsing" technology for native interface allowing you to omit unnecessary parsing steps in order to achieve highest performance available. Carefully optimized algorithms allow non-intrusive monitoring on extremely high data transfer rates.
Com Port Monitoring Control ActiveX may be helpful if you are working with the following serial devices:
- Controlling and measuring equipment, diagnostic equipment,
- Mini-ATS, Dial-up Modems, Fax-Modems, Computer terminals, teletypes
- Debuggers that use RS-232 for remote software debugging
- Network equipment, wireless LAN equipment, NPort servers, Serial device servers
- Console ports, Routers, Multiplexers, Hubs, Switches, firewalls, load balancers
- Industrial automation systems, RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 industrial equipment
- Bar code scanners, POS terminals, shop till systems and other point of sale devices
- Scientific instruments, test instruments, relays, lamps, Telescopes
- Multiport serial boards, USB serial devices, some computer peripheral devices
- RS-232 to RS-422/485 converters, serial to fiber converters
- Network-enable serial devices, UPS, serial device controllers
- Low-speed satellite modems, GPS receivers, satellite phones, satellite based transceiver devices
- Servo drives, VFD, PLC, CNC controllers, other CNC equipment programmable via RS232/RS422/RS485 interface
- HVAC, door entry systems, other security systems
- Bar-code readers, cash registers, card readers
- Laboratory instruments, navigational devices, medical equipment
- IrDA, Bluetooth, Firewire or any virtual serial ports
Our com port sniffing control supports all workstation and server platforms starting from Microsoft Windows7, including Windows 2019 server and Windows 10 (x86/x64)
Serial Port Monitoring Control Component Library Features
Non-intrusive, high-performance port sniffing
We have extensively optimized all algorithms to achieve maximum performance. Serial Port Monitoring Control consumes a minimum of processor time, memory and other computer resources. It provides you with non-intrusive monitoring capabilities.
Monitoring of COM ports that are already in use
The instance of Monitoring object may be attached to the serial device at any time, no matter whether it is being currently used by another process or not. You can also detach from the monitored serial device at any time.
Supports a lot of programming languages
Open source sample applications for quick start
Along with our product we provide detailed documentation, sample applications and Microsoft VC++ MFC, VB.NET, .NET C#, Jscript and Delphi open source codes for those apps. The examples provide you with an easy way to start your own solution.
Serial Port Monitoring Control Library Prices
Serial Port Monitoring Control Component Tech Specs
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1 Windows 10 Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2003 R2 Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows Server 2016
|CPU:||Dual-core x86, x64 compatible|
Quality in Numbers
- 21Years of Experience
- 17,800+Commercial Customers
- 50+Fortune 500 Enterprises