Virtual Serial Port Tools Version History
Released on 06/14/2020
- Pipe-connected ports are powered by new driver
- We have ported pipe-connected ports to the new universal virtual serial port driver. In addition, full flow control emulation, serial timeouts as well as wait masks are now supported for these kind of virtual ports. This is a breaking change as the API to create pipe-connected ports has also changed.
- Fixed ISerialPortLibrary.getPorts API
- ISerialPortLibrary.getPorts returned incorrect data. This has been fixed.
- Fixed memory leaks
- This release also fixes a number of memory leaks in library.
Released on 02/03/2020
- Local bridges are powered by new driver
- We have ported local bridges to the new universal virtual serial port driver. Remote bridges are still currently powered by a legacy driver and will be migrated in the future releases.
Released on 12/04/2019
- Failure to handle Purge requests
- Shared and splitted serial ports failed to properly handle serial purge requests.
- Read timeout processing failed
- Read requests that ended with a timeout were incorrectly handled.
Released on 09/19/2019
- Reported bugs fixed
- This release fixes a number of reported and internally discovered bugs.
Released on 09/10/2019
No changes are available for this release.